Friday, 24 July 2015
Me and You, You and I
An interview with my eldest son, aged 4:
1. What is something Mama always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes Mama happy?
3. What makes you happy?
Going in the garden and seeing the snails.
4. What makes Mama sad?
5. What makes you sad?
When the snails have gone.
6. How does Mama make you laugh?
You tickle me sometimes.
7. What is Mama’s favourite thing to watch on television?
8. What do you like doing most of all?
Making R (our baby) laugh.
9. What does Mama do when you’re not around?
Play in the garden.
10. Where do you like to go?
To the soft play.
11. What is Mama really good at?
Making sure R has food every day.
12. What is Mama not very good at?
Putting the light on.
13. What do you want to do when you’re grown up?
Go to work.
14. What would you like to do for work?
I’d like to play.
15. What do I do for work?
I’m going to play in the garden now and look for snails Mama.